To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: WG: List structure
From: Lewandowski Georg <georg.lewandowski,AT,dmc-group,DOT,de>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:13:19 +0200

Halli,

hm, I think one list is better to get "user" and "developer" together.
Ok, it's much easier for programmer to have their own discussions, but
why shouldn't "user" (what ever this might be) also be abel to read
about the discussions on new features and so on...
On the other hand, the "user"-list looses all know how within a few
weeks (or maybe month).
And yes, it is easier for programmer if they wouldn't be disturbt by
stupid userquestions - but is this a "future" and a good way for cipe
which I know since may years? Cipe as product always had a big big
benefit because of the verry short ways from development to its  user.

have a nice weekend

Georg

Georg Lewandowski