To: "Jake Appelbaum" <jacob,AT,appelbaum,DOT,net>, cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: About P.Gutmann's critique of CIPE - etc. etc.
From: rsalles,AT,rsnetservices,DOT,com,DOT,br
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:39:43 -0300 (BRT)

List, Hans, Jake:

I agree with Jake's point of view entirely.

If the Open community as a block one day begins to agree to the Hans
theory of "wants_best_do_it_yourself and maney_or_nothing", Linux as OS -
for example - could be at the very first line of code, hopefully we have
people like Linus - himself, Alan Cox, Marcelo Tosatti and many others and
we all were using Redmond Perl's...

If Olaf gets out from the devel team, i start right now to migrate to
FreeS/Wan or OpenVPN: I don't beleive to the integrity of a creature that
is abandonned by it's creators in the middle of the journey. Or the
project is perceived to arrive "where we dream" or we better go fishing.
Nothing more disappointing than use or contribute to something that we do
not have faith or trust. even for free.

Best Regards,

RSalles