To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Howto get cipcpX activated at connect
From: perl,AT,smk-gmbh,DOT,de
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:23:52 +0200

Hi,

i have ciped started on redhat server and my 2 cipcb interfaces are active in waiting state until a connection is established from
roadwarrior.
is it possible to start ciped in a way that the cipcbX interface is started at the time the connection is established in order to
not have the interfaces up all the time (and having the iptables ports open)?

I mean it related i. e. to the service pptpd on linux (poptop-server), there the pptpd daemon (like ciped daemon) is started,
but the pppX interfaces are not started until the vpn connection from roadwarrior comes in.

Some tips?

Regards Wolf