To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: Question
From: Daniel Baughman <danrb,AT,codenet,DOT,net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:08:41 -0600

So through implication then arp requests won't be passed through the bridge?
And when you say routes to the CIPE you mean that routing will be taking
place?

Network #1                                              Network#2
*    192.168.1.0/24   *      Internet          *  192.168.1.0/24 *

Where the CIPE boxes would sit with the internet connection and perform
bridging functions over the connection so that computers in the same subnet
could communicate wheather they are in network 1 or network 2 without
routing.