To: "'cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de'" <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: RE: cipe_maxdev=(number)
From: Doug Johnson <doug.johnson,AT,vifanusa,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:27:52 -0400

It seems like 10..  If I do a modprobe -c I only see the following aliases:

alias cipcb0 cipcb
alias cipcb1 cipcb
alias cipcb2 cipcb
alias cipcb3 cipcb

I am making the assumption that I need to add the aliases for the other
devices in modules.conf and also set the cipe_maxdev parameter here as well.
Please let me know if I am incorrect here..

Doug