Security Aspects of Cipe.|
Shashank Khanvilkar <shashank,AT,mia,DOT,ece,DOT,uic,DOT,edu>|
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:38:27 -0600 (CST)|
I need to compare some basic security properties for different VPN
solutions. I have listed a few that I could think of below. If you have
opinions about additional ones, I will appreciate if you can list them
Does Cipe Support the following (I have marked the ans's that I
think I know):
1. Confidentiality: Yes (Packets are encrypted)
2. Data-integrity: Yes (using digest: SHA1)
3. Authentication/Non-Repudiation (Both at the session and data-packet
4. Anti-Replay protection: ??
5. Forward Secrecy: ??
6. Does it have a user Space Impl: ??