To: Mark Smith <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Subject: RE: cipe-win32 service fails to start
From: Rob Nelson <rnelson,AT,internoc,DOT,net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:48:58 -0600 (CST)
Cc: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>

Ahh. Since this is th easiest thing to change, and change back, I will do
this first. I have dns setup for another address on the same subnet, and I
have changed the Local-IP Address setting in Cipe CPL box. Just on change,
does not start the service. I am rebooting as I write this......It seems
that this makes no difference. I get the same messages. I will reboot once
more with the service on manual. I think Stuart is onto something. I will
try his suggestion next. The service still does not start afterthe last
reboot.

Thanks
-Rob