To: rnelson,AT,internoc,DOT,net
Subject: AW: Re: cipe-win32 service fails to start
From: s.cappendell,AT,aevwl,DOT,de
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:54:35 +0100
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

just create a file foo.reg and cut and paste the contents of my mail
between --cut--here-- into it, then simply doubleklick on foo.reg.

reboot and you will know if it works.

A problem that can affect the start of the service is when you configure
more than one cipe peer setting but try to use the same udp port for
each peer setting. The resut is that the service refuses to start as it
can not define itself as listening twice on the same socket.

Have fun

Stuart