Subject: Win 2000 Cipe Question....
From: Mike Gende <mgende,AT,gendesign,DOT,com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:22:52 -0600
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

Hello Again,

I'm doing some reading and hope to find the answer, but wanted to ask here as
I'm kind of stuck at
this time.

We're using the fine Win32 cipe off of Sourceforge to connect some laptops
with wireless Internet
access (via modemcards) back to our Linux host.

No problem getting Cipe loaded on the Win2000 laptops. I thought we had
things configured correctly,
but I only see packets coming into our Cipe device. Thus, I know the tunnel
is functional, as I can
ping from the Linux host and see the in-bound packet count rise on the
Win2000 cipe device. But, when
I try to ping to the Linux host from the Win2000, I only see the wireless LAN
card's out-bound packet
count rise, not the Cipe interfaces'.

I have to admit that I'm more proficient with Linux than Win2000, so I may
have made some foolish
error, but can't see it so far. Any suggestions whilst I RTFM? They would be
most appreciated.

Regards,

Mike