To: bhein,AT,bmc-pos,DOT,com
Subject: Re: cipe-win32 service fails to start
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:54:59 -0400
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

Why do people keep saying that it's abandoned when I'm clearly here on the
list trying to answer questions and trying to advance things development-wise
on the ol' laptop here ?

It's only really irritating to hear this kind of nonsense when I'm trying to
fit this stuff in alongside the work I actually get paid for...

DKW