To: bhein,AT,bmc-pos,DOT,com
Subject: Re: cipe-win32 service fails to start
From: Damion Wilson <dwilson,AT,ibl,DOT,bm>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:59:08 -0400
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

Furthermore, I don't seem to see that the Win32 virtual adapter driver is at
fault here. If so, his OS would be crashing.

I'm much more interested in finding out what is happening with his install,
even to the point of getting him on the phone.

As far as "beta" goes, I'm following the more stringent, unwritten guidelines
of Open Source. As long as I feel that the software isn't "perfect", I'll
keep calling it beta, but I'm still using it myself in production. I just
installed another one last week.

DKW