To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: RE: Win 2000 Cipe Question....
From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:42:46 -0000

Mike,

It's at or before this point that we usually ask for detailed information on
your configuration (eg routing) and the IP addresses used.  If the public
addresses cannot be revealed, by all means change them as you see fit, so
long as it's still obvious what they should be.  Likewise, if you run both
ends in verbose mode and attach a copy of the messages they print, this
quite often points us to any problems.

For the Win32 end:

cipsrvr console

For the linux end:

ciped -o /etc/cipe/options cipe_debug=1

(change for your config file and any other options you may need)

Hope this helps,

--
Mark Smith - Avco Systems Ltd
email: mark.smith,AT,avcosystems,DOT,co,DOT,uk