Subject: Win 2000 Cipe, now that its working...
From: Mike Gende <mgende,AT,gendesign,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:48:40 -0600
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

Hello and Thanks to those that helped me out with getting things going here.

One final question: Does anyone using Win32 Cipe ever see reboots? It seems
to me
that I read something about this and now am unable to re-locate that post
(though
I am looking, seemed there was a work-around of some kind). We are seeing the
odd
system restart and didn't see that before getting Cipe going. Any comments
would
be appreciated.

Thanks again for the help from this list,

Mike