To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: win2k problem
From: - - <junkcollects,AT,yahoo,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:19:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
After messing with the list archives, and still could
not solve my problem (and confused more :) I decided
to ask for a kind help from the list.
My problem, beside on linux server side and linux
clients side, the windows client does not work as it
supposed to. I can only ping the remote vpn ip when I
run "cipsrvr.exe console" from the command line. I
tried service to start automatically,manual, anything,
but it got no further. I also tried the included patch
mentioned in the list. (adding keys of DependOnService
and DependonGroup to the registry)
Still I can only ping the remote when I run cipsrvr
manually.
Thank you

Mustafa Bodur