To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: ciped crashes with kxchg: read(r): Interrupted system call error
From: "R. Steve McKown" <rsmckown,AT,yahoo,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:08:59 -0700

FWIW, I've been running Michael's patch on cipe v1.5.4 (2.4.21 kernel) for
about three weeks with no problems.  Six machines, with four of them handling
very high loads on a 100mbps network.

Olaf, thanks for looking into a possible 1.5.5.  I'd feel better knowing that
I'm not running a self-patched version of cipe, but a released version that
is being run at other installations as well.