To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Speed Question
From: Bruce Sackett <bruce,AT,oec-sys,DOT,com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:12:31 -0800

I am running into what appears to be some slow connections across multiple CIPE connections. Ping rates are extremely good, but data transfer across these connections is reportedly very slow. Most transfers across these connections are SQL queries and responses at this point, with some file transfers. In many cases these queries are quite large, or are many many small ones.

Any possible suggestions as to what I can check on this, or settings/options I should look at?