To: "'Claus Grill'" <c.grill,AT,ecka-granules,DOT,com>
Subject: RE: Routing between VPN subnets
From: "Mark" <msalists,AT,gmx,DOT,net>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:39:38 -0800
Cc: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>

Yeah, I guess either that or configuring the routing on each node separately
rather than just in the router.
That would be ok too as long as everything is batch-configured automatically
using cfengine or other tools, so I don't have to change each node manually
in case changes are needed in the future...

Thanks,

MARK