To: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>
Subject: Re: Cipe 1.6 on openwrt ?
From: "Sven-Ola Tuecke" <sven-ola,AT,gmx,DOT,de>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:41:35 +0100

(Oops. My last mail didn't reach the mailing list - this is a resend)

Hi Andreas,

OpenWRT is mainly for the WRT54g from LinkSys and equal broadcom devices.
I'am still looking for something like CIPE for my OpenWRT based
Freifunk-Firmware. Hence my question: How many flash space do you need to
install CIPE and the dreaded openssl lib?

And yes: I'am interessted to run CIPE on my WRTs, but I'am concernd about Flash-Disk-Space-Usage.

LG Sven-Ola

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Billmeier" <b,AT,edevau,DOT,net>