To: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de
Subject: Re: kernel 2.6.11 support
From: Larry Mulder <cipe,AT,julieandlarry,DOT,net>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 17:43:27 -0500

Here's another question which is probably a little OT and more for the mandrake list, but anybody using mandrake notice that mandrake (oh excuse me... Mandriva), packages cipe 1.4.5 with their 10.2 version distro.  Is there a way to use this cipe w/o a kernel module, because the quick checking I did doesn't turn up a kernel module for cipe under Mandriva 10.2 yet they package it w/their distro.  I am assuming that I am missing something, but ???

-Larry Mulder

dieckert,AT,cabnet,DOT,net wrote:
I got cipe working by using later versions of cipe binaries without a
compile.