To: "Dick St.Peters" <stpeters,AT,netheaven,DOT,com>
Subject: Re: Syntax error near unexpected token `UTS_RELEASE,'
From: Claus Grill <c.grill,AT,ecka-granules,DOT,com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:59:56 +0100
Cc: cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de

Hi,

> *
> Unless you absolutely must use cipe, I would suggest trying OpenVPN,
> which has equivalent performance and is a lot easier to build.  It
> does not require building a kernel module.  Linux has matured a lot
> since cipe was designed, and the hoops cipe had to jump through are no
> longer necessary.

Is OpenVPN as stable as CIPE? I was thinking about trying OpenVPN.

But CIPE works perfect, eventhough OpenVPN is probably less hard to get
running I suppose (No need for kernel modules). But the configuration of CIPE
is set up really fast.

Can OpenVPN deal with reboots and start the tunnel again? But it for sure
does
that I suppose.

Regards,

Claus Grill