To: "'Stephan von Krawczynski'" <skraw,AT,ithnet,DOT,com>
Subject: RE: Configure problems
From: "Ken Hilliard" <ken,AT,acotec,DOT,com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:07:45 +0700
Cc: <cipe-l,AT,inka,DOT,de>

Stephan,

In Fedora Core 2 both of the directories you referenced are directories
that contain actual include files. It does look like they contain
similar files but with different creation dates and sizes. Do I have to
move the contents of "/usr/include/linux" to some new location and
create a symlink to "/usr/src/linux/include/linux"? Is this
requirement/procedure documented somewhere? I don't have any experience
doing kernel rebuilds. Much thanks for the help.

                                        regards, Ken